Subject: [Leica] Just for fun, now cropping.
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 07:08:59 +0200

Steve, in film days some photographers would always include the film
rebate in the print so as to show what great photographers they were,
able to compose the perfect image in camera. I personally have always
cropped as needed, whether in the film or digital era.

The only reason why I like it when an image does not need cropping is
that you obviously getter better image quality at a given size if the
image is not cropped. But with the M8 even this is less of an issue
than with my previous cameras because the image quality is so high.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu