Subject: [Leica] Infrared pano
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 18:21:22 -0700

I had a guy in Australia do it for me. Cost about $350 Canadian, if I
recall. He had a Christmas Island e-mail address :-), so it is LUG
on-topic, even if it was the other Christmas Island.

I don't think he's doing it any more though. If you google a bit,
you'll find some links. If you're serious, e-mail me first. There are
some scammers out there.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design