Subject: [Leica] For Sale Friday
From: lkgroup at comcast.net (Leo Christoffer)
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 14:05:43 -0700

For Sale Leica items and other related items.  Cash price (Money orders
and Bank Draft checks).  Pay Pal add 2% plus shipping and insurance.  PM
me with interest or questions.

Leo Christoffer
In Washington State

lkgroup at comcast dot net.

Leica M6 Black TTL .58 Body In Box with manual  excellent (Great for
people with Glasses)  *------------$1300*

Contax IIa  with 50 1.5 Zeiss Sonnar CLA by Henry Scherer excellent
(Collectable?)         *---------------   $795*

Canon IV LTM 84705 Some marks (Pitting)  on the chrome, view finder
clear,  Fast speeds OK Slow speeds (1/15 or longer)  inconsistent, they
work after several firings, probably from non usage, other wise smooth.
User camera, good shooter  *-----------------   $125*

50mm Jupiter 3 J-3 F1.5 Silver #740273 CLA by Brian Sweeney, Adjusted
for Leica LTM standards.  Very Smooth Focus, No fungus, slight cleaning
marks (Doesn't effect quality of the pictures) High quality pictures, I
have two of these and only need one -*-------   $125*

50mm J-8 Jupiter 8 50mm F/2 It is a Silver J-8 F/2 #5535162 That Brian
Sweeney CLA to Leica LTM standards.  I already have another J-8 and two
J-3's that Brian S  has cleaned and adjusted for me that I am keeping.
Clean and smooth, very sharp lens, a few minor cleaning marks and a
bubble (Typical for this glass) that don't affect the quality of the
picture.
                              * ---------------------------    $75 *

Leica MR Meter  Very Clean   (Not sure of the it works or needs
adjustment).  I tried a battery (Not the correct one) and the needle moves.
Very nice looking but I got this with an M2 and do not need the
meter                     * ----------------------------   $45*

Leica AFLOO winder  new / Perfect shape  Looks like this one
http://www.flickr.com/photos/smallpictures/2636263662/
Used for bulk loading
cassettes

5  Metal cassettes for Bulk loading from Soviet Union  used, made for
Fed and Zorki cameras might fit Leica camera, but I haven't tried them.
Like the IXMOO Leica cassettes, but again I haven't tried these in a
Leica                                         --------------5 for*