Subject: [Leica] Infrared Pano
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 08:59:57 +0800

Hi Henning,
Very neat - taken on Jericho Beach yes?
Did you use a tripod or hand hold? (You mention some level adjustment
so I think hand held).
The clouds seem more sepia than the blacks in the bottom part of the
picture - did you somehow split process in photo shop?
Whatever you did Vancouver looks very appealing. Thanks much for
posting - the photo is an inspiration.
Cheers
Howard
(still in hotter and hotter and more and more humid Hong Kong)

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Infrared Pano)