Subject: [Leica] Mark's PAWs weeks 14 and 15
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 17:53:02 +0100

Sadly, it's back to reality with a jolt after a couple of weeks holiday.
I didn't get time to post weeks 14 and 15 before we went away, so here
they are...

Week 14 is a detail shot of the bandstand in the Town Gardens in
Swindon.  Taken with the M8 and 28mm ASPH Elmarit.

http://www.monomagic.co.uk/gallery.php?gallery=paw/2009&image=2009-week14-1.jpg

Week 15 was taken after a particularly pleasant pub lunch in Aldbourne.
  Afterwards, Karin and I wandered around Aldbourne Church.  This shot
was taken on the way out of the church.  I liked the simplicity of the
image.

Again, it's the M8 with 28mm ASPH Elmarit.

http://www.monomagic.co.uk/gallery.php?gallery=paw/2009&image=2009-week15-1.jpg

I hope you enjoy them and any comments and criticisms will be very welcome.

All the best,

Mark

-

Mark Pope,