Subject: [Leica] Another failure of Epson 3800 printer
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 17:35:25 -0400

At 04:40 PM 4/19/2009, you wrote:
>It makes me wonder about the 7800 ( Ritz Camera store closing....) I have a
>reservation for......
>
>Frank Filippone
>red735i at earthlink.net

I have a very old (for printers) Epson 4800 that has never given me a
minute of problems.  Maybe you could find a 4800 somewhere?  My 4800
is the latest - for me - in a long line of Epson printers.  I have
always had a good experience with Epsons, even with third party
inks.  Probably the newer models have more problems?  I know they've
added all kinds of blocks to prevent using third party inks.  Maybe
those additions also cause problems with Epson inks?

Good luck!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com