Subject: [Leica] Ink Maintenance Cartridge for Stylus Pro 3800
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 01:52:33 -0400

I bring this to the LUG only as we were just talking about it five minutes
ago.
I just replaced my matt black cartridge;
An am thinking of changing my name to Mat Black but that's another story;
(sounds like the name of someone who might be a bit of a bastard!)

So it says my Maintenance Cartridge for Stylus Pro 3800 is down to to 14 %!
Not quite running on fumes but its making the back of my neck kind of
sweaty!
What is that anyway I don't recall anything about this!?!?!?
Sure nuf its NOT on the B&H product list nor anything else I can easily find
looks like I need to have the forethought to order it from Epson themselves.
Should probably do it now; give myself time to loose it by the time I need
it.

It gathers up extra ink is what it does and cost 20 bucks usd.
Why would not the usual suspects stock it?????
Epson says user replaceable.

I'm bewitched bothered and bewildered.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Ink Maintenance Cartridge for Stylus Pro 3800)