Subject: [Leica] Two shot from last long week end
From: kenlass at gate.net (Ken Lassiter)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 17:06:30 -0400

Joe Leung wrote:

"I bought a Canon G5 from Ken Lassiter and I took it to my friend's
birthday.... "

Hey, Joe: I am so pleased you are using and enjoying the G5.  That was the
first digital camera I liked and I used it all over.  I sold it because with
the M8 and Canon 40D SLR, I was not using it.  I am glad it found a good
home.

I like the photos. I suggest you consider cropping out the shelf in the
foreground of the chair in a painting studio. Also, is that a foot on the
left?  If so, do you need it?

The bay photo is pleasant and I love the clouds. You might consider cropping
out the part of a ship on the right edge.

Thanks for sharing these.

Best regards... Ken Lassiter, Boynton Beach