Subject: [Leica] IMG: Semana Santa in Alicante
From: felixmaturana at telefonica.net (FŽelix L—opez de Maturana)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 15:20:36 +0200

> I have finally finished editing my photos from the Good Friday and
> Easter Sunday processions. The weather was gorgeous both days, which
> meant that from a photography point of view it was awful. Bright
> sunshine at mid-day means harsh shadows, unflattering harsh light on
> people's faces and so on. So please bear with any technical
> imperfections you may find. The point of the gallery is to illustrate
> how Easter is celebrated in Spain. Very impressive, even to a non-
> Christian like me. I have included some explanations in the captions,
> more than I normally do:
>
> http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/7902050_rUG9L#512506083_qRnfh

> Natha

Hi Nathan

A very good set of Semana Santa procession with due attention to details.

My only comment is that these events favor more the use of teles to
catch details of the faces or of the sacred sculptures.

Good job!

Felix

Replies: Reply from dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella) ([Leica] IMG: Semana Santa in Alicante)