Subject: [Leica] IMG; spring infrared
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 17:13:16 -0400

Neal wrote:

>> If you use the infrared filter with the UV/IR filter you get nothing
as you would be blocking all the light ( i did this by mistake once ).<<

The first time I used IR years ago I taped a Kodak Wratten Gel #87 on a
UV filter that I later discovered blocked IR, too. I remember thinking
IR film was so slow why would anyone ever want to use it? I metered at
ASA 10, bracketed 3 stops and still didn't get anything.

Very nice image, BTW.

DaveR