Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Please help me decide
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 06:37:33 -0700

Jim wrote:
"Oliver,
I like "Encounter #1" best because of the separation of the sailboat and the
cruise ship.  Very nice image, except that it makes the sailboat look like a
toy.
Jim Nichols"

thank you, Jim. It was just a grab shot from quite a distance. Ideally I
should have photographed from the fishing pier and used my 24mm but I could
not get there in time. I looked up the length of the "Carnival Splendor"; it
is 952 feet.
Oliver

Lluis wrote:
"Olliver,
I like better the #1, the subjects are more visible,, it is a nice sea
scape
Saludos cordiales
Lluis"

thank you, Lluis, Oliver

George wrote:
"the visual isolation of the sail boat
in encounter 1
provides more visual impact
to my eye

Regards,
George Lottermoser"

thank you, George

Bruce wrote:
"Encounter 1: better balance and build-up of potential .............
disarray.
You render both palaces equally well tempting,"

thank you, Bruce

I have deleted "Encounter 2" from my album.
Oliver