Subject: [Leica] Aram's Friday Flowers - help me decide
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 07:21:57 -0700

Aram showed:

Subject: Re: [Leica] Aram's Friday Flowers - help me decide

> Fooled around in the neighbor's yard down here and found an iris.

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/spr09/fl/iris-1313.jpg.html

> http://tinyurl.com/bnddfe

> This one was a view I had never tried before.  I think it is one of

> my best

> flower shots ever.

> This first one is softened by putting the clarity in Lightroom well

> into the

> negatives.

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/spr09/fl/iris-1322.jpg.html

> http://tinyurl.com/cr7sey

> And this one has the clarity more traditionally in the positives.

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/spr09/fl/iris-1321.jpg.html

> http://tinyurl.com/crgwao

Hi Aram,

The first one has a very distinct quality which I think comes from the
design of the composition.

I must confess quite often I skip by flower postings on Fridays, just too
many to look at and never enough time. But I looked through your gallery and
what an enlightening experience. Very well done with several having me say
to myself, "Damn I wish I'd seen and shot that."

ted