Subject: [Leica] April PAD The first 8
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 21:48:22 -0500

Yes we are fine, thanks for asking.  Everyone I know in Murfreesboro is
lucky, one friend lives about 200 yards from where a lot of the damage
was but her house is fine.

It is amazing only 2 people died, those storms tore through subdivisions
where kids were home as school was out today.  The people killed we
unfortunate in that they were outside when the storm struck.

--
Harrison Mcclary

Harrison McClary Photography
        (615) 331-7794