Subject: [Leica] Leica in white
From: wanderjan at gmail.com (Jan Decher)
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 15:16:59 -0400

To me a really beautiful and highly useful Leica is the M6J.  Why doesn't
Leica make more of those?
Everything is right:  No "Angeber" LEICA label or red dot on the front.  M3
style levers and advance. Basically an M3 with interior metering, M4 rewind
and all the frames.
 For a (premium priced) example see EBAY item No: 350188221336
Jan