Subject: [Leica] LE-11 accessory kit
From: zeig6 at yahoo.com (Zeig Fried)
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 12:31:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

I just picked up an LE-11 accessory kit, which consists of a Haliburton
aluminum case, a Telyt 4.8/280, Visoflex III with both right angle and
vertical finders, bellows, various adapter and extender rings, a flash unit,
the small tripod and ball tilt-head, and a couple of colored filters. Does
anybody know the history of this kit? The one I got was apparently U.S.
military/government surplus.

Thanks,

Z.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in
  a well preserved body, but rather, to skid in
  sideways, totally worn out, shouting ... "Holy
  shit...what a ride!"

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] LE-11 accessory kit)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] LE-11 accessory kit)