Subject: [Leica] Heating Pad
From: grdalton at hotmail.com (Gary Dalton)
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 15:17:14 -0700

A while back, someone suggested wrapping an old, not-recently-used camera
body in a heating pad set on low for a couple of hours to get the lubricants
flowing.

This remedy seems to work. Before I heated this old SLR I'm using, the
mirror was hanging up and the shutter speeds seemed way off. After two
one-hour sessions with heat, everything is moving much better and the
shutter speeds are very close. Time to shoot some pictures to see how
close....

Thanks.

(Time to wrap the heating pad around this old body....)

Rediscover Hotmail?: Now available on your iPhone or BlackBerry