Subject: [Leica] Today is not my day
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 22:49:02 +0200

Hi my friends,

I'm sorry, no postings, no comments. Just is nice to be with my
friends after a hard day of work, I've saw some very nice pictures and
I read also some kind and fun comments to my postings..., maybe  I'll
post something later, now I need some relax, a small whisky, some music.

Maybe a joke...

The important thing is that I'm on a big nice familly

I'm sure you understand what I'm inteding to tell you...

Cheers to all and

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

I'll mett you later!