Subject: [Leica] flickr payment blues.........
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (W. R. Smith)
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 21:35:53 -0700 (PDT)

Back in January, I sent flickr payment by Bank of NY?M.O. for a 2-year
extension of my pro account just like I did for the 1st 2-yr contract.

Little did I know that flickr had terminated accepting any?M.O.s for
payment. My bank tells me they (or somebody)?have cashed my M.O, but flickr
says they haven't ever recieved it and I have no?pro account extension. They
also haven't returned my M.O.

My multiple enquiries have resulted in the same cursory, denial?BS (form
emails) from them by what appears to be lower- level?personnel and zero
resolution of my problem.
?
Can anyone send me the email address of a higher- level person or department
who can help me? Also, is there another good?gallery that accepts an?M.O.
from overseas (I'm in Korea)?

Thanks,
Bill

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] flickr payment blues.........)