Subject: [Leica] IMG: Real New Orleans Wedding and Not Down Under
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 22:21:34 -0500

So since I will not be photographing a wedding Down Under(where are Men At
Work now?) this year, I'll just continue to post my mostly New Orleans
weddings with a few out of town wedding thrown in.

I photographed Anna and Brian last year for portraits
www.zoeicaimages.com/Anna&Brian
, 2 weeks ago was their wedding day.

Horrible weather day as is rained all day pretty much non stop, so you may
see some spots showing up in photos here and there. Anna and Brian were
troopers though, as though they never noticed the weather.

www.zoeicaimages.com/Anna&BrianWedding

Thanks for looking in advance.

Chris
NOLA