Subject: [Leica] Chris shooting a wedding
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 08:48:20 +1000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Geoff Hopkinson <hopsternew at gmail.com>
Date: 2009/4/2
Subject: Re: Tokyo Demonstration Wedding now Chris shooting a wedding
To: Chris Williams <zoeica at mac.com>
Cc: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

Great to hear back from you so promptly Chris. EXCELLENT news! Can ya shoot
it with your M9????

Mistakes happen, I emailed ya Geoff!
Chris
----- Original Message ----- From: "Geoff Hopkinson" Subject: Re: [Leica]
Tokyo Demonstration Wedding
Sorry, everyone, that was meant to be offlist!

2009/4/2 Chris Williams <zoeica at mac.com>

> Okay so is this in Australia?
> If we can work a deal where you just pay my expenses(flight,hotel,car,etc)
> I'm there buddy! I'll include my rates anyway, but really I'd do it for
> nothing if you fly me there!

Seriously. Love to do it.

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net