Subject: [Leica] OT: CV 15/4.5 in Nikon F Mount
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 12:32:05 -0400

Leonard Taupier wrote:

> You can't use any lens that extends into the camera body. The digital
> cameras mirror up mode is not the same as the old film cameras.  In
> all the newer Nikons what happens in mirror up mode is 1st push of
> the shutter button the mirror locks up. Second push of the shutter
> the camera takes the photo and the mirror drops back to viewing
> position.

I'm also wondering if the digital Nikons would have angle-of-incidence
problems with this lens.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com - Microsoft? Exchange solutions from a leading provider -

Replies: Reply from len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] OT: CV 15/4.5 in Nikon F Mount)