Subject: [Leica] Any D-LUX-4 owners with 800, 1600 and above images?
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 22:33:30 -0400

I previously asked about this.  In the spring LHSA Viewfinder, they had
a very nice report on "Leica's Pocket Battleship."  The lens makes it
unique among point and shoots: a fast f2.0 aperture and a
24mm-equivalent at the wide end.

The question I have is image quality and noise at high ASA settings, 800
and above.  If anyone has images to share, I would love to see them as
well as comments on handling and other characteristics.

thanks,
-rei

Replies: Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema@wanadoo.nl) ([Leica] Any D-LUX-4 owners with 800, 1600 and above images?)