Subject: [Leica] What do you Listen to in the Darkroom or PC Room?
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 17:33:08 -0600

 images at comporium.net writes:

> I listen to NPR all day and BBC all night. They are having the fund
> raiser on the NC NPR station this week so I'm listening to the SC
> station. Gives me something to think about while I do some of
> mindless photoshop adjustments.
>
> Tina

I like to listen to NPR and the BBC as well. You frequently get a much
viewpoint different from the North American mainstream media.

I listen less to the CBC since they axed Arthur Black and Finkelman's 45's a
few years back but Randy Bachman's (formerly of the Guess Who and BTO)
Saturday music history show on the CBC is some of the best radio out there
today and well worth seeking out.

Randy's show is available on Sirius and probably on internet radio.

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada

Hotmail? is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast.

Replies: Reply from marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] What do you Listen to in the Darkroom or PC Room?)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] What do you Listen to in the Darkroom or PC Room?)