Subject: [Leica] [LEICA] IMG The photographers and Rodin sculptures
From: felixmaturana at telefonica.net (FŽelix L—opez de Maturana)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 22:38:51 +0100

I see very often that some sculptures are showed temporarily on the some
cities streets. I like it very much and many people use to take pictures
of them while themselves are part of the "show".

Some weeks ago several sculptures of August Rodin -including the well
known Le penseur- were transported from Paris and showed in Bilbao (Spain).

Here is an image of the event.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/felixmaturana/The+photographer.jpg.html

Perhaps this pictures has some interest for you.

Regards.

F?lix.

Replies: Reply from dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella) ([Leica] [LEICA] IMG The photographers and Rodin sculptures)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] [LEICA] IMG The photographers and Rodin sculptures)