Subject: [Leica] Bokeh again
From: jan at gviolins.com (Jan van Rooyen)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 02:09:26 -0400

 Tina, with all due respect, the result does not look like bokeh to me, it
looks like blur. Why can't the lens make real bokeh? - Jan
__________________

After the disastrous bokeh last week, I decided to download and try out the
Bokeh program from AlienSkin.  You can try it for 30 days for free.  It's
not hard to use but there are many, many choices of different kinds of bokeh
- some based on Nikon, Canon, and Zeiss lenses - NO LEICA!!  I just used the
default to experiment with.

Before: http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/110546858
After: http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/110546877

What do you think?  Believable?  Better?  Worse?  Suggestions?

TIA.

Tina

Tina Manley

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Bokeh again)