Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Bokeh Again
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 19:03:30 -0400

At 06:17 PM 3/23/2009, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>Nicely done, and much better in the "After" version.  Does it allow
>you to select the area to which you apply the correction?  That is
>what I gather from your examples.
>
>Jim Nichols

Yes, it's a plug-in for Photoshop so you use the Magic Wand to select
an area and then you can choose inverse to apply the filter.  I
watched the tutorial video for the Bokeh program and it's the first
time I've understood how to use the new Quick Selection wand.  It really
works!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com