Subject: [Leica] IMG: French Wedding in New Orleans
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 01:08:48 -0500

So here's the slideshow from Somesha and Olivier's wedding, I had posted
their portrait session last week.

www.zoeicaimages.com/Somesha&OlivierWedding

I usually start out with a photo of the dress so this time I went with a
little more humor to start out with. Who said the French are not funny? "Go
away or we shall taunt you a 2nd time" Olivier and Somesha were great to
work with.

I lost track of just how many musicians were at this wedding. Somesha's
family in from New Orleans and her father plays trumpet so there were allot
of guest appearances!

Enjoy!

Chris
NOLA