Subject: [Leica] another Madoff victim?
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 23:18:56 -0400

I have stayed at this hotel many times in NYC. I'm actually surprised
more people don't throw stuff over the edge. I have been up to the top
level floors where things look very small at the bottom. This hotel
was designed with limited elevator capacity. Waiting times are
horendous during "rush hour". Recent computer modeling of elevator
access has improved efficiency somewhat.

Richard

Richard Clompus, OD