Subject: [Leica] IMG: Late Friday Flower
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 15:59:38 -0500

I discovered this squirrel-aided volunteer today in the back yard.  It is a
Grape Hyacinth (muscari) which has survived this long because I have been
too lazy to get the mowers out of Winter hibernation.  The color of the
blooms has not been enhanced.  On its own, it looks almost artificial, but,
after two tries, is as close to real as I can get it.

Leitz Elmarit-R 2.8/28 on Oly E-510, ISO 200, RAW, processed in Elements 6.0

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Grape+Hyacinth.tif.html

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA