Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 08:59:53 -0500

I'm always showing off the flowers of Natchitoches, but once in a while I
like to show *"le tout."*

Most mornings in the Spring and Summer, even rainy wet ones, when I go to
get the paper, and look across the side street and get a morning treat.
We've all been blessed by Adreen's flowers, but I get it first hand.

Now, one of the people on my list is the youngest daughter of that family
who lives in some far-away land up Nawth, and she is forever thanking me for
glimpses of her home town.

So Sara Jean, this is for you;  Your Mom's front porch with that pretty
little dogwood and the azaleas popping.

http://www.sonc.com/friday_march_20_2009.htm

--
Regards,