Subject: [Leica] IMG: What Lake Erie looks like in January
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 09:56:35 -0500

Oh the memories of frozen Erie, the piles of ice heaved and dirty on the
shore.  The lake is so shallow that the ice gouges large trenches into the
lake floor.  The angriest and yet most serene lake I've ever known.

At 09:52 PM 3/4/2009, you wrote:
>Not much chance I'll be accused of committing photographic fiction here:
>
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/skalte/Sterling_Walkway_Winter-2.jpg.html
>
>C&C if the inclination strikes you....
>
>Sue

Chris Saganich MS, CPH
Senior Physicist, Office of Health Physics
New York Presbyterian Hospital
chs2018 at med.cornell.edu
http://intranet.med.cornell.edu/research/health_phys/
Ph. 212.746.6964