Subject: [Leica] New to Leica
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 21:25:20 +0100

Hi Jan,

I see the thread has been rekindled - did I tell you we also have music,
woodwork, and Leica lovers on the list?

Wonderful trade and craft you're in.
Unseen but essential to the music.
Just as a camera is to photography ;-)

Bien cordialement de Metz (Fr), not so far from the Vosges where many of
our intrument makers are based.

<http://www.google.fr/search?hl=fr&q=mirecourt+luthier&btnG=Rechercher&meta=
<http://www.google.fr/search?hl=fr&q=mirecourt+luthier&btnG=Rechercher&meta=>>

Phili^^e