Subject: [Leica] Digital camera purchase conundrum
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 08:47:46 -0800

why digital? The $1200 you would spend on a RD-1 will buy you at
least 75 and probably many more rolls of film developed in one hour
and scanned to a CD by Walgreens et al.

What is the end use of your images? If capturing the moment is more
important than 20 x 24's get a sued Nikon D1 and some dirt cheap
after market manual focus Nikkors.