Subject: [Leica] Weekend lessons (George Lottermoser)
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (bob palmieri)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 10:08:29 -0500

On Mar 18, 2009, George wrote:

> And now we've learned as well.
> I find it very difficult to identify birds and plants.
> Just haven't put the time in.
> You guys seem to help my feeble attempts more than the books.

Me, I got no clue - it's My Wife the Birder who knows Who's Who.

However, like many such towering tasks, learning to ID birds is
indeed easier when you only hafta learn a little bit at a time, and
there are pictures involved.  Now all we need to do is arrange a few
Regularly Scheduled Quizzes and you'll be all set.

Hmmmmm......

Bob Palmieri

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Weekend lessons (George Lottermoser))