Subject: [Leica] The 2009 LUG Survey is open
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 04:04:01 -0400

2009-03-17-02:12:35 Brian Reid:
> Please go to http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB228XJ8KYNNN
> and take the 2009 LUG Survey.

That was fun.  But how many pictures taken in the last year...  only up
to "500 or more"?  And I'd asked Lightroom an easy question almost
equivalent to that one... 2875 photos in the catalog from 2008.

And the earliest email LUG archives I found still in a nearby pile to my
current working email are from early 2001, but the subjects all seem
recent: FS Friday had already been implemented, PAWs were being done (up
to 24 participants!).  Where was Jim Brick setting people straight about
unnecessary filters?  Where was Ted's cow shower?  So I must've been
here before then.  MCMXCVI or so?

 -Jeff

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] The 2009 LUG Survey is open)