Subject: [Leica] Tropicana OJ Followup
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 15:35:01 -0400

Hi, Everybody -

I have heard back from both Earth Fare and Tropicana about the
OJ.  Tropicana called and apologized and they are sending gifts
(?).  They are also sending a FedEx box to return the OJ carton for
forensic analysis - that sounds hopeful!  Earth Fare e-mailed and
also apologized and said they would be contacting Tropicana (I
imagine that's why Tropicana phoned).  I didn't blame Earth Fare but
did hope they would follow up.  They are sending me a coupon to try
their store brand OJ; however, they don't offer high pulp which is
what we prefer.

I imagine that from now on I will be buying oranges and squeezing our
own.  In the airport in Lima, Peru, they had a machine that you could
load three fresh oranges in and get a large glass of juice, after
watching the oranges get sliced in half and squeezed - pulp and seeds
going one way and juice the other.  I have just a manual orange
squeezer but it will be better than risking dead flies!!

Be careful out there.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com