Subject: [Leica] LUG Age Distribution Chart from 2004
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 16:11:06 -0500

I have been cleaning up my LUG gallery and decided to re-do the age
distribution graphic that I put together in 2004 from data that was
developed in a survey initiated by others.  I now have better gear to move a
chart from Microsoft Excel to PhotoShop Elements, so I got better resolution
this time.

This set me to thinking.  I don't propose a new survey but I wonder if the
peak is drifting to the right?

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Lug.gif.html

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA