Subject: [Leica] Nokton 35/1.2 Lens, loose screws
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 10:48:33 -0400

Tina Manley wrote:

>> I find it amazing that this is NOT covered by the warranty! If this
>> isn't covered, what is?
>>
>> Tarek
>
> Manufacturer's defects.  That's why I asked about other CV lenses and
> if the screws routinely vibrated loose from normal use.  Maybe I just
> got one that hadn't been tightened to start with?
>
> Tina

If it hadn't been tightened to start with I'd call it a manufacturing
defect.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com - Microsoft? Exchange solutions from a leading provider -

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Nokton 35/1.2 Lens, loose screws)