Subject: [Leica] Tropicana OJ Warning
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 17:19:25 -0500

Mmmmm, just finished my Tropicana Premium Healthy Heart. No prizes at the
bottom, but it shows "Bradenton,FL" for where it came from. Maybe the High
Pulp is the fly special?

The Daily Show ran a piece where there is a certain tolerance law for insect
"remains" in canned goods in the USA, not sure of that goes for OJ or not.

We used to make our own OJ when we lived in Chile though.

Chris
NOLA