Subject: [Leica] Insights about handling a delicate photo situation
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 13:08:04 -0400

At 12:48 PM 3/15/2009, you wrote:
>  Do you have any advice about how you would
>handle this? Should I abandon the idea because the can of worms is
>just too big to open?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Sue

Sue -  I haven't worked with hospice, but I have worked with almost
every other NGO as a mission consultant for the Presbyterian
Church.  Most of my photos are used to raise money for the different
agencies and model releases are very necessary.   I think you'll be
surprised at how many people are willing to sign releases with
absolutely no questions asked.  They are usually just glad that
someone cares enough to take their photo.  The shorter and less
complicated your release, the better.  I'll look up a copy of mine
and send it to you.  Here are some of my photos from Meals on Wheels:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/dimes_for_hunger&page=4

Good luck.  It sounds like a great project.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com