Subject: [Leica] Heliar 12mm on Panasonic G1
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 09:02:26 +0800

Hello Luggers,
I yesterday purchased a used 12mm Heliar and was out for dinner last
night in Wan Chai with my G1 and the 12mm in hand.
After dinner, on the street, I ran into a bunch of people dressed in
black, carrying black umbrellas with crows on top of the umbrellas.
It was certainly an eye catching way to advertise Coke Zero.

Here's the grab photo:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/M+Lenses+to+Micro+4-3rds/UmbrellaCrows.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/bpz9a9

C&C welcome as always.
Cheers
Howard
PS: The G1 has much better auto white balance than the M8 - much much
better.

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] Heliar 12mm on Panasonic G1)