Subject: [Leica] SmugMug Slideshow
From: Clive at moss.net (Clive Moss)
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 16:44:05 -0500

Interesting show - nicely titled and keyworded - I rarely have the
patience to do that, but I am working on it. You really liked the
double rainbows :-)

If anyone has trouble with seeing seeing the slideshow, and you are
using Firefox with AdBlock Plus, be sure that "Show tabs on Flash and
Java" is disabled. Took me a while to figure that out :-(

My wife has problems with altitude sickness. After our trip to La Paz
I don't think I could get her up that way again!
--
Clive
http://clive.moss.net/blog