Subject: [Leica] ABSOLUTE DELIGHT
From: crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 20:41:02 +0000

Victor

Thanks for the link but I note the following from dpreview:

"The other big news about the GH1 is its new sensor, which is not the
same as that seen in the G1. With 14Mp total resolution, the camera
can shoot at four different aspect ratios (4:3, 3:2, 16:9 and 1:1)
with a similar pixel count and angle of view, by using different
portions of the sensor in a system similar to that first seen on the
DMC-LX3."

Chris B