Subject: [Leica] Lightroom has new release 2.3
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 17:51:55 -0400

Memory leak is when the program uses a bunch of memory in the computer,
and when it is finished with that, it doesn't release that memory
properly, for the computer to use again.

When I was in product testing, it was what caused me the biggest headaches.

...Vick

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Lightroom has new release 2.3)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Lightroom has new release 2.3)