Subject: [Leica] OT: The Free Speech Movement
From: grdalton at hotmail.com (Gary Dalton)
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 19:09:13 -0700

I remember visiting "Bezerk-ley" in 1964 as a high schooler... We entered
the campus off a street that ran toward the bay. The first thing I saw just
inside the entrance were two guys sitting in a large fountain in their
underwear. They were incredibly skinny fellas with long dark beards and
equally impressive mops of hair... "So, this is the Free-Speech Movement," I
thought....