Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nawlins Cemetery Hoodoo Voodoo
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 06:50:34 +0000

Chris

Tremendous images far removed from the brighter, more positive, side
of life that you give us in your wedding photographs. At a personal
level I was interested in your use of the 85mm lens as it is rapidly
becoming one of my favourite lenses, and secondly your post coincided
with an interesting piece on the 19th century Highgate Cemetery in
London. I actually wrote a Post-it note to myself last night to look
more closely at visiting Highgate and there you are posting something
very similar. I wonder if you have now started a whole string of
cemetery visits by LUG members.

Great work, but maybe lose one of the 'Voodoo' lady images.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076
www.gerrywalden.co.uk