Subject: [Leica] IMG: I's Spring!
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 21:42:37 -0500

Barney,

Thanks for the heads up on the squirrels.  My wife spotted a white Crocus
about sundown.  I will have to see if it is still there tomorrow.  We had no
acorns this past season, so we have been feeding the backyard squirrels ears
of corn.  For some reason, all of the corn cobs end up in a neighbor's yard,
where I try to retrieve them.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA