Subject: [Leica] IMG: Llama Posing
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 19:23:52 -0500

Tina,

I just recalibrated yesterday.  It sure looks blue to me.  And if it wasn't
exactly that blue, it should have been!  Fine image.  (Since you started
posting these, I've been looking for my book combining Pablo Neruda poetry
and photos of Machu Picchu - I haven't dug down far enough yet).  Here it is
on Amazon anyway:
http://www.amazon.com/Machu-Picchu-Barry-Brukoff/dp/0821227041#

Ken