Subject: [Leica] Leitz branches out, aims to crush competition. Here's proof!
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 17:16:39 -0700

Phil,

Yeah!  Just try to find some of those odd bottle sizes at any of our
local La Jolla Whine shoppes !!

I have a few Magnums of Bordeaux and Demis of Trockenbeerenauslese, and
that is IT.

Jerry

Message from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] Leitz branches out, aims to crush competition. Here's proof!)