Subject: [Leica] Leitz branches out, aims to crush competition. Here's proof!
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 17:00:07 -0700

Herr Ritter,

It is known by us that Rudesheim is where the best red wine in Germany
is produced.  (Maybe the ONLY good red wine from Germany).

Note that there is a company called LEITZ that produces office
supplies.  I have lots of Leitz file folders (non-computer)

FTG
Jerry Lehrer

Replies: Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] Leitz branches out, aims to crush competition. Here's proof!)